Ravioli with Prosciutto, Olives and Basil
This this simple ravioli looks gorgeous and is perfect for a weeknight dinner or casual entertaining!
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, pan fry or grill the prosciutto until crisp. Allow to cool a little and then break into pieces.
- Drain the cooked pasta and divide between 2 bowls.
- Scatter with prosciutto, olives and basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with Parmesan.
- 250g Pams Finest Tomato Mozzarella and Basil Ravioli
- 4 slices Pams Finest Prosciutto Crudo
- 12 Pams Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
- ¼ cup small basil leaves
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Pams Extra Virgin Olive Oil