Rice Snap Ice Cream Cups
Add a chocolatey crunch to your next bowl of ice cream with our delicious ice cream cups. Don’t have our chocolate buttons on hand? Any quality cooking chocolate will work – whether that’s buttons, drops, or even a block!
Tips & Tricks
- Use the cups to host a sundae building competition with your family – spread out your favourite toppings and see who can come up with the most delicious creation!
- Microwave the white chocolate on high for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until the buttons are almost fully melted. Stir until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
- Mix the melted white chocolate into the rice snaps. Gently press the rice snap and chocolate mixture into a greased muffin tray, creating basket shapes. Be careful not to make them too thick – around 1 centimetre is perfect.
- Chill to harden in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Melt the milk chocolate as above, then brush a thin layer on the inside of each basket.
- Place back in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baskets from your muffin tray and serve with your favourite Pams Finest Ice Cream or Sorbet.
- 1 ½ cups Pams White Chocolate Buttons
- 2 cups Pams Rice Snaps
- 2/3 cup Pams Milk Chocolate Buttons