Salmon Niçoise Platter
Firstly, let’s give thanks to the French for this delicious salad inspiration. There’s something about the niçoise and the combination of flavours that excites the tastebuds. Serve alongside lemon wedges for your guests to squeeze over.
Tips & Tricks
- Add your favourite fresh herbs for extra vibrance. We recommend dill, parsley, or chives.
- Make this platter vegetarian & vegan friendly by leaving off the smoked salmon and substituting it for extra veges! We love adding some boiled Pams Gourmet Potatoes cut in half, some chopped radishes or some sliced avocado and why not add a sprinkle of Pams Capers.
- Blanch the beans in a pot of boiling water for two minutes, drain and run cold water over until cooled. Meanwhile, gently add the eggs to another pot of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and run over cold water until cooled. Peel the off the shells, then cut in halves.
- Assemble the niçoise on a large platter by arranging the beans and eggs into small piles around the plate. Add the cherry tomatoes, olives, and cucumber pieces, placed amongst the eggs and beans.
- Finish with roughly torn chunks of the smoked salmon, season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with olive oil before serving immediately.
- 1 pack Pams Green Beans, stalks removed
- 6 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ jar Pams Kalamata Olives, drained
- ½ Pams Telegraph Cucumber, thinly sliced into half rounds
- 1 packet Pams Natural or Pepper Hot Smoked Salmon