Seaweed Risotto with Jumbo Prawns
Parmesan cheese and risotto typically go hand in hand, although we feel the seaweed flavour of this risotto is great with a little lemon zest instead! Serve alongside your favourite fresh salad for a more complete meal.
- Heat some olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the contents of the risotto pack and mix well over the heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Pour in 1 cup of hot stock and stir while the rice absorbs the stock.
- Gradually add more stock, stirring regularly until the rice is tender – about 20 minutes.
- While the risotto is cooking, cook the prawns in a splash of oil in a separate pan over medium-high heat. Cook until pink, and season with a generous sprinkle of salt.
- Serve the risotto in shallow bowls with prawns arranged on top. Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve.
- 280g packet Pams Finest Seaweed Risotto
- 3 – 3 ½ cups (750ml) Pams Chicken or Vegetable Stock, heated
- 15 Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest