Sesame and Ginger Salmon Slaw
A meal in a bowl, this salad is great as a stand-alone meal or as a substantial side dish. Not a fan of salmon? Try switching up the recipe by using shredded cooked chicken instead.
Tips & Tricks
- Add some extra flavour by adding chopped garnishing with sliced red chilli and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Mix the slaw with the onion, coriander, basil, mint and peanuts, then toss to combine.
- Drizzle over the sesame and ginger dressing, add the salmon and gently toss to mix.
- 500g Pams Asian Slaw
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, we recommend coriander, basil and mint
- 1/3 cup Pams Roasted and Salted Peanuts
- 150g Pams Hot Smoked Salmon, flaked into bite sized pieces
- 1/3 cup Pams Sesame Dressing