Simple Saag Curry
Who knew it was this easy to make a delicious saag curry? Satisfy your curry cravings by whipping up this quick meal and serving it with steamed rice, garlic pita and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.
Tips & Tricks
- For some extra colour and flavour in your saag, try adding 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder after the garam masala.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat until sizzling. Add the garam masala and stir until fragrant. Add the onion and continue cooking until tender.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes to the pan, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through the coconut milk. Lower the heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes to allow the flavours to intensify. If your curry starts to look a little dry, add a little water as needed.
- 50g Pams Butter
- 1 Tbsp Garam masala
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 300g pack Pams Frozen Spinach, defrosted
- 1 tin Pams Diced Chilli and Herb Tomatoes
- 1 tin Pams Coconut Milk