Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
Who doesn’t love cheesy cannelloni? This vegetarian dish is made super simple with our lasagne sheets and pasta sauce, but the flavour’s sure to impress everyone at the table.
Tips & Tricks
- Mix things up and make this as a lasagne! Simply skip the fourth step and instead layer the lasagne sheets with the spinach filling and pasta sauce – yum!
- Cook the spinach as per packet directions, discarding any excess liquid. Stir through the pesto and ricotta, before seasoning well with salt and pepper.
- Cut each lasagne sheet into thirds, leaving you with 9 large squares of pasta.
- Pour ½ cup of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of filling onto one of the pasta squares, then carefully roll the pasta to form the cannelloni. Place the cannelloni into the baking dish seam side down. Repeat this process with the remaining pasta and filling.
- Top your jar of pasta sauce up with water and shake to combine. Pour the pasta sauce over the cannelloni so that they’re completely covered. Finally, sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- 2 pack Pams Frozen Spinach
- 2 tbsp Pams Finest Basil Pesto
- 1 tub Pams Finest Ricotta
- 1 pack Pams Lasagne Sheets
- 1 large handful Pams Mozzarella
- 1 jar Pams Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce