Stacked Sandwich Skewers
Our Stacked Sandwich Skewers are great for birthday parties, afternoon tea parties, or even school lunches! Your kids will love getting in the kitchen and getting involved in making them - just keep an eye on missing ingredients as you work!
Tips & Tricks
- Depending on how adventurous your little ones are, you can try other ingredients too, such as; Pams Sliced Gherkins, Pams Stuffed Spanish Olives, or even Pams Finest Stuffed Bell Peppers.
- Cut the bread slices into small squares, about three centimeters wide.
- Put all your prepared ingredients onto a platter along with a stack of skewers and get skewering!
- Start with some bread and a piece of rolled up ham, a cube of cheese, a cherry tomato and then a piece of cucumber, before starting again from the bread!
- 5 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 block Pams Organic Cheddar, cubed
- 2 handfuls Pams Shaved Ham
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1 Packet Pams Bamboo Skewers