Strawberry Crêpes & Ice Cream
This recipe is quick, easy and oh-so-impressive. Try our Strawberry Crêpes & Ice Cream for your next indulgent brunch treat, or whip them up for dessert!
Tips & Tricks
- Take your crepes to the next level by spooning over some Pams Twisted Hazelnut Spread.
- Add the flour, sugar, milk powder and a pinch of salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Gradually add 3 cups of water, whisking continuously until a smooth batter forms. Add the eggs and whisk to combine.
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat, melt a small amount of butter. Pour in 1/3 cup of batter swirling it to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the crêpe for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for a further minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve crepes warm, folded or rolled up, on a serving plate with scoops of vanilla ice cream and spoonfuls of strawberries and syrup.
- 2 cups Pams Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp Pams Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Pams Instant Whole Milk Powder
- 4 Pams Free Range Eggs, whisked
- 1 tin Pams Strawberries in Syrup
- 4 scoops Pams Vanilla Ice Cream