Sweet & Salty Popcorn Slice
The perfect balance of sweet & salty, this delicious popcorn slice makes the perfect afternoon snack, movie night treat or wrap it up to gift to family & friends!
Tips & Tricks
- This mixture will be sticky! To make it easier use a well-greased spatula or a piece of baking paper to press the mixture into the baking tray.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can empty the contents of the popcorn bag into a large saucepan with a lid and cook on medium high heat for around 2 minutes from when the kernels begin popping.
- Sprinkle over a tablespoon of Pams Sesame Seeds for added flavour and texture.
- Cook the popcorn in the microwave as per packet instructions, place in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt the marshmallows and butter over medium heat, stirring regularly to ensure no lumps.
- Spoon the marshmallow mix over the popcorn and stir until the popcorn is well coated.
- Using a spatula transfer the popcorn mixture into a large tray lined with baking paper and lightly press the mixture down into the pan.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over top of the slice and sprinkle over the macadamia nuts and a pinch of sea salt. Leave to cool before cutting into slices.
- 1 70g packets Pams Macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 packets Pams Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 16 Pams Giant Mallows
- 2 Tbsp Pams Butter
- ¼ cup Pams White Chocolate Buttons