Teriyaki Tofu & Quinoa Bowl
The sweet, salty, sticky flavour of teriyaki sauce is a favourite for many kiwi families. And it’s actually quite simple to make at home. Give it a go with our teriyaki tofu bowls – they’re incredibly tasty and only take 20 minutes to create.
Tips & Tricks
- Garnish with sesame seeds, fresh coriander and thinly sliced fresh red chillies for a final spark of flavour.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and ginger to a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Once the teriyaki sauce has started boiling, turn the heat down and simmer for 6 minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky looking.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the tofu on each side in a little oil until crispy and golden. Cook the quinoa brown rice and vege stir fry as per packet instructions.
- Dish the stir fry into 4 bowls, add the tofu and top with the teriyaki sauce.
- 100ml Pams Soy Sauce
- 50ml Pams Sesame Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Pams Value Multi-Flora with Manuka Honey
- 2 thumbs of ginger, sliced
- 1 packet firm tofu, sliced thinly
- 1 packet Pams Quinoa Brown Rice and Vege Stir fry