Virgin Hot Toddy
Warm your throat and soothe your soul with our delicious take on this winter fan favourite. Sweet and zesty, it’s the perfect fire-side drink the whole whānau can enjoy.
- Place the cinnamon sticks, ginger, turmeric and cloves in a small saucepan with 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes to allow the spices to infuse.
- Remove from the heat and strain into a heatproof jug. Add the Lemon & Barley Fruit Syrup and Pams Creamed Manuka Honey and stir to dissolve. Divide between two heatproof glasses or mugs and serve immediately.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cloves
- 2 tsp Pams Crushed Ginger
- A small pinch of Pams Turmeric
- 2 tsp Pams Creamed Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsp Pams Lemon & Barley Fruit Syrup