Terms and Conditions
Celebrating the launch of the new Pams Website, complete the form to go in the draw to WIN 1 of 20 Pams Recipe Packs:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at pams.co.nz.
2. The promoter is Foodstuffs Own Brands Ltd (Promoter) of 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland.
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The promotion commences on 01//08/2021 and runs until midnight on 31/08/2021 (Promotion Period).
4. To enter into the draw, the entrant must enter and submit the required details during the Promotion Period at pams.co.nz/-website-launch-giveaway.
Eligibility to win a prize
5. The nominated person must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at the Promoter's sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, the prize may be awarded to another winner.
6. The first 20 eligible winners drawn will win 1 of 20Pams Recipe Packs to be won.
7. Each Pams Recipe Pack will contain: Various Pams Products, 5 x Pams Recipe Cards, 1 x Pams Apron and a $250 voucher for either New World, PAKnSAVE or Four Square.
8. Each Pams Recipe Pack is valued at $290.00
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. The total prize pool is valued at $5,800.00
Selecting and notifying winners
11. The winners will be selected by the Promoter or its agent on 01/09/2021. The Promoter will contact the winners selected via the email address and/or phone number provided by the entrant within 5 working days of the draw. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of the Promoter contacting the winner (including by leaving a voice mail or sending an email) the winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and not subject to appeal. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being provided.
If prize becomes unavailable
15. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
Verifying compliance with these terms
16. Foodstuffs Own Brands reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or winner (including identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
17. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
18. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and these terms and conditions. All personal information that you provide when you enter this promotion will be retained solely for the purposes of running this promotion, including contacting the winners, and will be deleted by 1 October 2021.
20. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs Own Brands, Foodstuffs New Zealand Limited, 35 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022 or visit pams.co.nz/contact-us