10 Minute Stir Fry
Lunch or dinner in only 10 minutes? We’ve got you sorted with our quick and easy prawn stir fry! It’s perfect for a nutritious lunch while you’re working from home, or a speedy dinner after a long day. Make sure you have all your prepped ingredients handy – the nature of a stir fry means it’s quick to cook, you don’t want to be fumbling around trying to find your soy sauce!
Tips & Tricks
- Kick things up a notch by replacing the vegetable oil with Pams Sesame Oil and topping the finished product with sliced spring onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Fresh veg needing to be used up? Add it at the same time as the frozen, but we recommend par boiling harder veg such as broccoli and beans, or using fast cooking veg such as bok choy or spinach.
- No noodles on hand? Our stir fry also tastes great served on a fluffy bed of steamed rice – yum! Likewise, feel free to swap the prawns out for your favourite protein, you’ll just need to ensure it’s cooked correctly and adjust cooking times to suit.
- Heat a lug of vegetable oil in a pan or wok over a high heat. Quickly stir fry the garlic and ginger for a minute, then add the prawns and continue stir frying for a further two minutes.
- Add the stir fry veggies and soy sauce, then cook for a further 2 minutes until the veg is defrosted.
- Add the noodles to the pan, stir through and cook for a further 2 - 3 minutes, or until everything is steaming hot and cooked through.
- 3 Tbsp Pams Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Pams Crushed Garlic
- 2cm ginger, sliced into matchsticks
- 16-20 Pams Finest Jumbo Prawn Cutlets, defrosted
- 2 cups Pams Frozen Asian Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 double pack Pams Hokkien Noodles