3 9 2018
Our raspberry, cream cheese and chocolate concoction is the perfect dessert toastie, or even a naughty weekend breakfast treat!
Ready in 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 slices Pams Roasted Malt and Barley Bread
- 1 tablespoon Pams Raspberry jam
- Small handful Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Spread the cream cheese on both slices of bread.
- Cover one slice with jam and then sprinkle with the chocolate chunks.
- Place the remaining slice of bread, cream cheese down, on top of the sandwich.
- Toast in a sandwich press until the bread is golden and the chocolate has melted. Eat immediately!
Makes 1 serving.