11 9 2018
Try our tasty lavender twist on a classic! If you’d prefer a pure white choc experience – just leave the lavender drops out of the recipe.
Tip: To serve these up as a fancy dessert, garnish with lavender petals on the truffles and stalks of lavender on the plate.
Prep time: 5 minutes + 1 hour chill time
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 block Pams Finest White Chocolate Block, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup Pams Cream
- 200g Pams White Chocolate Drops
- 3 drops lavender extract
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until it just reaches the boil, then pour over the chocolate block in a bowl. Add the lavender extract and allow to sit for a few minutes before stirring until smooth.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so until the chocolate is firm enough to handle, then roll the chocolate mixture into small walnut sized balls.
- Melt the white chocolate drops either in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, or in the microwave on reduced heat. Dip the truffles into the chocolate, then place them on a foil-lined board.
- Allow to set at room temperature. Store truffles in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Makes 15 truffles