11 9 2018
A twist on a classic - try the truffles without the lavendar drops if you're after a pure white chocolate taste.
- 200g Pams finest white chocolate block, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Pams cream
- Few drops lavender extract
- 200g Pams white chocolate drops
- Dried or fresh lavender petals for garnish
- Place the chocolate in a bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan until it just reaches the boil.
- Pour the cream along with the lavender extract over the chocolate and allow to sit for a few minutes before stirring until smooth.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so until the chocolate is firm enough to handle.
- Roll the chocolate mixture into small walnut sized balls.
- Melt the white chocolate drops either in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on reduced heat.
- Line a chopping board with foil, dip the truffles into the chocolate and place on the foil board. Decorate each truffle with a few fresh or dried lavender petals.
- Allow to set at room temperature. Store truffles in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Makes 15 truffles.