17 4 2019
Burritos make great, meat-free lunch box meals! Simply make them in the morning and then toast in a sandwich press at lunch time. They also make a quick and easy weekend lunch.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons Pams Pure Olive Oil
- ½ Pams Organic Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped
- ½ Pams Green Capsicum, diced
- ½ Pams Red Capsicum, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup Pams Classic Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Pams Instant Basmati Rice
- 1 can Pams Red Kidney Beans
- 6 Pams Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Pams Grated Italian Three Cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, garlic, and capsicums for 10 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika and stir to combine before adding the pasta sauce.
- Bring to the boil and then turn off the heat and mix in the rice and drained kidney beans. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the bean mixture into the centre of each tortilla and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Fold in the sides and then roll the tortilla away from you to form a secure parcel.
- Toast in a toasted sandwich press or heat through in a hot oven.
Makes 6 Burritos.