3 10 2018
These biscuits make great lunchbox treats. Swap out the seeds for chopped nuts and any dried fruit of choice.
- 125g Pams butter
- 2 tablespoons Pams golden syrup
- ½ cup Pams sugar
- 1 cup Pams rolled oats
- ¾ cup Pams desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Pams flour
- ¼ cup Pams pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Pams sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup Pams goji berries
- ½ teaspoon Pams baking soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan gently melt together the butter and golden syrup.
- At the same time mix the sugar, oats, coconut, flour, seeds and goji berries together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the baking soda into the boiling water and then mix with the golden syrup mixture.
- Pour the liquid into the bowl and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls and place on the tray, allowing room for the biscuits to spread. Gently press with a fork (dip it in flour if it gets sticky) and then bake for 12-15 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
Makes 24 biscuits.