27 12 2018
These tasty morsels are great to serve with drinks. You can make them a little bigger to have for lunch or dinner!
Ready in: 30 mins
- ¾ cup Pams Pure Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams Baking Powder
- 1 ¼ cups Pams Corn Kernels
- 1 cup roughly chopped Pams Finest Jumbo Prawns
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup Pams Coconut Cream
- 1 tablespoon Pams Soy Sauce
- Pams Rice Bran Oil for cooking
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons Pams Finest Chipotle and Buttermilk Dressing
- Place the flour, baking powder, corn, prawns, shallots and coriander into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the egg, coconut cream and soy sauce. Mix to combine.
- Pour 2cm depth of oil in a medium to large saucepan and heat until a small piece of bread sizzles and quickly becomes golden.
- Carefully drop walnut sized balls of batter into the oil and cook in batches for 2-3 minutes, turning to ensure even colouring. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and a dish of chipotle dressing for dipping.
Makes 6 Snack Servings.