3 9 2018
Nothing beats eggs for breakfast - to shake things up, try our egg in a hole toastie! Sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve.
Tip: to avoid waste, also toast the mini cheese and onion sandwich that is cut out of the centre.
Ready in 15 minutes
- 2 slices Pams Pumpkin Seed and Rye Bread
- Small handful grated Pams Tasty Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Pams Onion
- 1 Pams Free Range Egg
- Cover one slice of bread with the cheese and onion.
- Place the remaining slice of bread on top and press the slices together.
- Using a 4-5cm round cookie cutter, cut a hole in the centre of the sandwich.
- Place the sandwich on a hot sandwich press and break the egg into the hole.
- Cook on a melt setting whereby the top of the sandwich press is just above the sandwich, until the egg white is set and serve.
Makes 1 serving.