10 2 2020
Got pizza on your mind? Here are our top three pizza recipes to suit anyone, from kids, through to the gluten-free or vegetarian. They’re all quick and easy to make, and sure to win the hearts and stomachs of your friends and family.
Don’t have the time (or motivation) to make something from scratch? Our Pams Mozzarella and Pesto pizza can be thrown in the oven, and no-one will know the difference!
Rocket, Pesto and Prosciutto Gluten Free Pizza
- Pams Gluten Free Pizza Base
- 3 Tbsp Pams Garlic and Tomato Pasta Sauce
- ½ ball Pams Finest Mozzarella
- 7 - 10 Pams Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 2 Tbsp Pams Finest Basil Pesto
- ½ pack Pams Finest Prosciutto
- Handful of Pams Mediterranean Rocket
- Spread the pasta sauce evenly over the pizza base, and top with sliced tomatoes.
- Rip mozzarella into pieces and place evenly around the pizza. Use as little or as much as you want for taste!
- Dollop pesto over the pizza and put in an oven pre-heated to 220℃ on fan bake, for approximately 7 minutes.
- Once the edges are golden and cheese is melted, pull the pizza out and top with rocket and prosciutto. Serve immediately.
Pumpkin and Ricotta Superfoods Pizza
- Pams Superfoods Pizza Base
- 3 Tbsp Pams Tomato Puree
- ¼ Pams Organic Red Onion, cut into rings
- ½ bag Pams Frozen Pumpkin, baked to packet directions
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Pams Finest Ricotta
- Handful of Pams Baby Spinach
- Spread the puree evenly over the pizza base, before sprinkling over basil and spinach leaves.
- Place onion and pumpkin evenly on pizza and finish with dollops of ricotta.
- Dollop pesto over the pizza and put in an oven pre-heated to 220℃ on fan bake, for approximately 7 minutes, or until the edges are golden and crispy. Serve immediately.
Kids Ham and Pineapple Pizza
- Pams Thin and Crispy Pizza Base
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Pams Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 100g Pams Shaved Ham
- ½ tin Pams Tinned Pineapple Chunks
- Large handful Pams Grated Mozzarella
- Spread the pasta sauce evenly over the pizza base, then sprinkle over ¼ of the mozzarella.
- Place bunches of ham and pineapple evenly over the pizza, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in an oven pre-heated to 220℃ on fan bake, for approximately 7 minutes, or until the pizza is golden and crispy.