20 11 2018
This hearty dahl is delicious served with Pams Naan Bread or other Indian style breads.
- 1 tablespoon Pams Pure Olive Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 drops Pams Finest Natural Garam Masala Extract
- 2 drops Pams Finest Natural Turmeric Extract
- 2 teaspoons Pams Ground Cumin
- 2 cups Pams Split Red Lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 litre Pams Vegetable Stock
- 3 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in large saucepan and gently cook the onion for 10-12 minutes until it softens a little.
- Add the spice drops, cumin, lentils and stock. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring often. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a sprig of fresh coriander.
Makes 4 Servings