27 12 2018
This summer drink is deliciously refreshing! You can also make it without the Pimm’s for the whole family to enjoy.
Ready in: 10 mins
- ½ cup Pimm’s liqueur
- 550ml (2 bottles) Pams Finest Brewed Ginger Beer, chilled
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 6 Pams Strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- 6 slices Pams Telegraph Cucumber, cut into half rounds
- ½ orange, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Combine the Pimm’s and ginger beer together in a large jug and stir to mix.
- Divide the ice cubes, berries, cucumber, orange and mint leaves between 4 glasses.
- Pour the Pimm’s into the glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 4 Servings.