5 2 2021
Take your next Mexican feast up a notch! Our Pineapple Pico de Gallo is great as a snack with corn chips, or as a tasty side salsa to add to your main meal.
Tip: If you like a bit of spice, try adding a finely sliced red chilli.
Tip: Try adding a dollop in your next chicken burrito or spoon generously over your next batch of nachos!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- ½ punnet Pams Cherry Tomatoes, quartered.
- 1 handful coriander, finely chopped.
- ½ pineapple, chopped into ½cm cubes.
- ½ Pams Red Onion, finely diced.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pottle Pams Classic Guacamole
- Mix the pineapple, tomatoes, coriander, red onion together. Add the lime juice, then season and mix well.
- Dish up the Pico de Gallo alongside the guacamole on a platter, ready to serve as side with your favourite Mexican dish.
Makes 4-5 servings.