Category: Sweet Treats
15 2 2021
This Simple Berry Cobbler recipe is the perfect after dinner treat for the whole family. Pop it in the oven while you enjoy a family evening meal and serve with generous scoops of Pams Vanilla Ice Cream.
Tip: If you are using frozen berries make sure they are defrosted and you have drained any excess liquid.
Tip: Use any mix of berries, or get creative with in-season fruit and your favourite Pams jam.
Tip: Place your baking dish on a rimmed baking tray before placing in the oven to catch any drips.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
- 4 cups Pams fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup Pams Raspberry Jam, slightly melted
- 3 tbsp Pams Corn Flour
- 1 ½ cups Pams Self-Raising Flour
- ¼ cup Pams White Sugar, plus 1 tbsp
- 1 ½ cups Pams Cream, plus 1 tbsp
- Add the berries to a large mixing bowl with the jam and corn flour and toss to combine. Transfer the berries to a greased pie or baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the self-raising flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the cream to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, dollop 2 tablespoon sized portions of cobbler dough on top of the fruit.
- Brush the dough with the remaining cream and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Bake in the oven at 190°C for 50 minutes or until the dough is golden and the berries are bubbling.
Makes 6-8 servings